Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blog Walk

The TOS Homeschooling Crew is blog walking 10 blogs each week of those of us who are on the Crew (and this would be a good time for me to insert that I am on the Crew this year!). I just decided last week to set up a Blogger account to use instead of my old Wordpress blog, so I didn't post any of the links yet. So this week I have 30 blogs to visit! I am going to be a busy girl. Maybe you should visit some of these blogs, too! :)

1. All American Family
2. Growing Fruit
3. Learning to Teach
4. Codex Young Author's Publishing Program
5. Stairsteps Homeschool Academy
6. Kingdom Academy
7. Living Sola Gratia
8. Wynfield Christian Academy
9. The Cow Queen
10. Peace Creek on the Prairie

And then here is last week's blog walk....

1. Second Star to the Right and Straight On Till Morning
2. Surviving The Testosterone
3. Family Style School
4. School Around The Bible
5. 1628 The Story of The Goebels 5
6. Morris Family Madness
7. Homeschool Musings
8. Homeschooling (and then some!)
9. Heartfelt Homeschooling
10. Following Him home

And last, but not least, the blog walk from two weeks ago....

1. Reaping a Harvest
2. Pink & Orange Coffee
3. Live, Laugh, Learn!
4. Mrs. Mandy's Musings
5. The Fantastic Five
6. Refined Metals Academy
7. Just A Moment in Time
8. Providence Farm
9. My Journey
10. Petra School

I think I will spend a little time perusing these blogs. Jack is sleeping. Amélie is with Matt getting some iron pills (He gave blood last Friday and has had a headache ever since. He finally went to the dr today and she thought it was probably low iron. Still waiting on bloodwork results.). Of course...there are a gazillion other things to do on my to-do list. It's just that sitting here with a cup of coffee in one hand, my laptop in front of me, and silence all around me sounds very, very appealing!!

2 comments:

  1. It has been great reading all these blogs! Nice to 'meet' you. I'm on the Crew,too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that you decided to stop by and take a look around - I am excited for the upcoming year with the TOS Crew.

    ReplyDelete