Wednesday, June 23, 2010

new blog!

So...here is my new blog. I am going to be doing some homeschool reviews this year, and I needed my blog to be easily followable (is that a word?). I could not, for the life of me, get Google Friend Connect on my Wordpress blog, and when I visited Blogger--voila!--Google Friend Connect is already right there on the page.
I'm not sure I am entirely happy with the layout (it seems a little busy to me), but we shall give this one a go.
So here I am.
And there you are.
Follow me! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute post...I'm following...now it's your turn ;-)
    http://www.ourbestdaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog, Jill, and lovely to 'meet' you. ☺

    Catherine (aka alecat) ~ TOS Crew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to meet ya, Jill!! AND I like your blog colors..guess it's the pink thing ;-)) Looking forward to a wonderful CREW year~see ya on deck!

    ReplyDelete